March 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An order from @AvasFlowers delivered to the wrong location. Called to complain and was hung up on. Happy birthday, Mom. 1 week ago
- RT @tmbg: BRAVO! to UW Stout Entertainment Design folk who made this original and amazing video to Sometimes A Lonely Way http://t.co/Tmuy0… 2 weeks ago
- uwstoutcomics.tumblr.com/tagged/why-com… Some of my students answer the question, "Why Comics?" (a happy 'feel good about the future of comics' click!) 3 weeks ago
- Every once in a while I remember that by teaching I am very subtly influencing the people who will go on to change the world. I am helping. 3 weeks ago
- Bob Atwell and Dr.H zombies http://t.co/g5arONHVtk 3 weeks ago
Author Archives: Ursula
For the curious, like Cilla here, the first volume of Lions of Valletta will be hitting dead tree in November.
I have been drawing comics. The first half of the Lions of Valletta will see dead tree by the Minneapolis Indie Xpo. I also got married this summer. That was pretty great. We got a kitten together. Her name is … Continue reading
This is a real conversation and my lutefisk sushi comic. Bryan’s response to the comic was, “Hey, it’s just like Faust!” I am the straight man for my own life.
Which is a joke. Mostly.
Apologies, hat tips, and full on, flat out, heartfelt adulations to Mr. Jules Feiffer.
It was his birthday yesterday. Kierkegaard’s. Hope he had a good one. In the 1800′s. Q- How many proto-existentialists does it take to screw in a lightbulb? A- One, but what’s the point? Palatino was a second hand canary … Continue reading
:01 First Second, I’m talking to you! (…and working on my French.)