December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @CharlieChu: HOLY CATS! Just got @umurrayhusted's Kickstartered THE LIONS OF VALLETTA comic! It's GORGEOUS! instagram.com/p/hwm3pjPdZM/ 1 day ago
- RT @Comixace: Lovin' Google's Grace Hopper doodle. http://t.co/tLucX65H4E 2 days ago
- Photo: Daisy for Shana and Cory. tmblr.co/ZNnUTy10h4QHt 3 days ago
- Early setup at @autoptic for Santopticlaus. 1101 Stinson ne in nordeast- drop by and say hello at the Lions launch! http://t.co/Rv20dvyDdx 5 days ago
- Student1-"You should go for that Napoleon thing, Dr. H." Student2- "Yeah. He got stuff done." Man. I love my students. 5 days ago
Author Archives: Ursula
For the curious, like Cilla here, the first volume of Lions of Valletta will be hitting dead tree in November.
I have been drawing comics. The first half of the Lions of Valletta will see dead tree by the Minneapolis Indie Xpo. I also got married this summer. That was pretty great. We got a kitten together. Her name is … Continue reading
This is a real conversation and my lutefisk sushi comic. Bryan’s response to the comic was, “Hey, it’s just like Faust!” I am the straight man for my own life.
Which is a joke. Mostly.
Apologies, hat tips, and full on, flat out, heartfelt adulations to Mr. Jules Feiffer.
It was his birthday yesterday. Kierkegaard’s. Hope he had a good one. In the 1800′s. Q- How many proto-existentialists does it take to screw in a lightbulb? A- One, but what’s the point? Palatino was a second hand canary … Continue reading
:01 First Second, I’m talking to you! (…and working on my French.)