May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Well, Waikiki- you're an awfully lovely place. #newappreciationforthebeachboys campl.us/o1G3 10 hours ago
- RT @bbornmueller: My brother-in-law is moving to the Twin Cities in mid June. Anybody know of a summer sublet he can get in on? Spread the … 22 hours ago
- A few boys of summer. campl.us/o0U3 1 day ago
- Lost somewhere in Maui. campl.us/o0Bk 1 day ago
- RT @bbornmueller: If you're looking for waterfalls, can't do much better than Hana. http://t.co/LWSouUaQax 2 days ago
Author Archives: Ursula
What’s this? A preview? A sneak peek? What does it mean? You’ll have to wait and see, but it’s pretty cool.
We also sang about mining disasters and the liberation of Ireland. A quick comic about a real conversation with my dad.
It’s getting harder and harder to post finished pages that don’t have spoilers. Although I’m excited to be finishing the lions’ story this summer and happy to start looking for their home, I’m even more happy to spend 7+ hours … Continue reading
It turns out that this is a book that has to be in color or else this double page spread won’t work properly. All apologies to Caravaggio for the continued usurpation of his painting, Beheading of Saint John the Baptist.
*mostly to provide context, but also to perpetuate running gags.
Many folks have said that this is a book that should be in color. They’re right!
For the curious, like Cilla here, the first volume of Lions of Valletta will be hitting dead tree in November.
I have been drawing comics. The first half of the Lions of Valletta will see dead tree by the Minneapolis Indie Xpo. I also got married this summer. That was pretty great. We got a kitten together. Her name is … Continue reading
This is a real conversation and my lutefisk sushi comic. Bryan’s response to the comic was, “Hey, it’s just like Faust!” I am the straight man for my own life.