March 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @tmbg: BRAVO! to UW Stout Entertainment Design folk who made this original and amazing video to Sometimes A Lonely Way http://t.co/Tmuy0… 3 weeks ago
- uwstoutcomics.tumblr.com/tagged/why-com… Some of my students answer the question, "Why Comics?" (a happy 'feel good about the future of comics' click!) 3 weeks ago
- Every once in a while I remember that by teaching I am very subtly influencing the people who will go on to change the world. I am helping. 3 weeks ago
- Bob Atwell and Dr.H zombies http://t.co/g5arONHVtk 4 weeks ago
- Abroad in Athens Greece with @UWStout Entertainment Design Majors! http://t.co/jUTD0lq2BI 2 months ago
Author Archives: Ursula
I made a verbal mistep and my partner Bryan wrote this for me to draw because of the funny. This is a joke that six people will find funny. To those six: you’re welcome. (To Ira Glass and James Kolchalka: … Continue reading
What’s this? A preview? A sneak peek? What does it mean? You’ll have to wait and see, but it’s pretty cool.
We also sang about mining disasters and the liberation of Ireland. A quick comic about a real conversation with my dad.
It’s getting harder and harder to post finished pages that don’t have spoilers. Although I’m excited to be finishing the lions’ story this summer and happy to start looking for their home, I’m even more happy to spend 7+ hours … Continue reading
It turns out that this is a book that has to be in color or else this double page spread won’t work properly. All apologies to Caravaggio for the continued usurpation of his painting, Beheading of Saint John the Baptist.
*mostly to provide context, but also to perpetuate running gags.
Many folks have said that this is a book that should be in color. They’re right!